Network Discovery Subscription

Hi all new to this group. My T15W services have expired and I have only just purchased a Network Discovery subscription. However it shows as active under managed products but the feature key is not allowing it to be active on the appliance. I have no other live services at present as I am purchasing as I need the licences. Do I have to purchase any other licences for this subscription to work e.g. Basic Support?

Comments

• Did you import the updated Feature Key into your appliance?
    If not, do so.
    You can do this from the Web UI -> System -> Feature Key, at the bottom.

To activate any add on license, you do need a Standard Support license, often called a LiveSecurity license.

You don't need a Basic Security Software Suite license, which includes Standard Support (24x7), Application Control, WebBlocker, spamBlocker, Gateway Antivirus, Intrusion Prevention Service, Reputation Enabled Defense, and Network Discovery.

• Thanks Bruce_Briggs I will get that additional licence. Hoped it would be something simple like that. Cheers

• You can see the expiration date in your current feature key - look for the LIVESECURITY line in it.

WatchGuard Standard Support Renewal 1-yr for Firebox T15-W - WGT16201
    WatchGuard Standard Support Renewal 3-yr for Firebox T15-W - WGT16203

• Also note that if your LiveSecurity subscription has lapsed more than 30 days, you may also need a reinstatement license.
    Reinstatement is usually waived if you buy a bundle.

https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/en-US/Fireware/support/lss_about_c.html

Sign In to comment.