Options

Flexible - A la carte pricing for individual services

While I appreciate the features and power of the Fireboxes, I have found that the actual services I need don’t fit into the buckets of Basic or Total security.

The actual services would be specific functionality options from both basic and total security.

My question: Why can’t a customer pay for only the services they require ?

While I understand that larger clients have no issues with pricing packages offered, on the small business side; there is a lot more fine tuning to manage costs.

Why not allow a client to ramp up the security portfolio as needed on the fly with upgrades in individual features as needed ?

While I have appreciated working on the watchguard platform in excess of 10 years, at some point it comes down to cost. While I don’t wish to invest in a new platform and learning curve for my clients, it becomes increasingly difficult to justify.

Comments

• Options

Some product licenses are available individually.
    Which ones are you interested in, and for what firewall model?

• Options

For example, look at the "WatchGuard Subscription for Firebox M270 Models"
    section near the bottom of the list here to see SKUs for individual security product for a M270:
    https://www.guardsite.com/Firebox-M270.asp

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Bo1
    Like Bruce mentioned above, /most/ of the services are available as single options. Keep in mind, for example, that you'll generally need "Standard Support" and the features you wish to add on. Some of our resellers will only list those ala-carte items as options on request, so if you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask.

You can find all of our resellers at findpartner.watchguard.com

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.