Where did all the reports go???

Dimension Version 2.1.2 U2 (596545)

I have 57 watchguards logging to my dimension server. And as of today I appear to have ....lost, all my reports.

I feel like I am doing something silly and stupid wrong. I click on a device. I wait for it to load, then I click on reports. The ONLY category under reports is services. All the other categories are just gone. I rebooted the server, didn't help. What am I missing here. Please tell me it's something simple and my server didn't just decide to stop working? All the dashboards seem to load, can click and view data for users and stuff. Just all the reports are not there anymore. :( Need to pull an authentication report from 6 different devices today and I can't.

Comments

• Well nevermind. After an hour+ of them all missing I decided to call support. No sooner did they pick up the phone did I hit refresh and they magically appeared and started working again. How frustrating.

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Chaospinhead

The database was likely crunching through quite a bit of data to regenerate the graphs/reports. I'm not exactly sure what might have caused that, but it sounds like it finished.

If you keep seeing slow, sluggish performance with that many devices, and are willing to open support access (SSH) for that dimension server, the support team can check the database and ensure everything is optimized.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• I may do that. I am going to move the VM to some faster drives first and see if that speeds up the pulling up of data because its very slow.

• FYI - the latest Dimension is:

WatchGuard Dimension v2.1.2 Update 3

Sign In to comment.