SSO Authentication on one Domain from two different Firewalls

Hi Guys,
At them moment I have the following Problem:
The users in another branch office authenticate themselves to our network via the SSO client. The SSO agent installed in another branch office.
When the users authenticate themselves I have the problem that they are displayed as authenticated on both firewalls.
How can this be?

Comments

• Both firewalls get their SSO authenticated user info from the SSO agent.
    Since both firewall access the same SSO agent, the SSO authenticated user info on each firewall should be the same.

• I would add that if you have domain controllers (and firewalls) in both sites, you should have a SSO Agent in each site that uses it's local DC.

• @Bruce_Briggs Thanks for the answer. Yes both firewalls geht their SSO authenticated user info from the SSO agent. You mean the users that are authenticated on one firewall should also be authenticated on the other firewall?

• @BrianSteingraber Thanks for your answer but I have only one RODC on the other site and its a Global Domain.

• What would be the best solution in this case?

• Q. You mean the users that are authenticated on one firewall should also be authenticated on the other firewall?
    A. Yes since the SSO authentication info is really about users who are authenticated to the domain.

• @Bruce_Briggs Thanks for your answer but unfortunately I dont get the same authentication infos from all users on both firewalls. On german I have only the german user authenticated and in the US I have the US- Users an some german users. I dont know why that is

• I don't know why either.
    Consider opening a support incident to get help from a WG rep in understanding this.
    Should you find out something useful, please post it.

• @Bruce_Briggs thanks I will do this an when I have a solution I will pos it.

Sign In to comment.