Issues After Latest Update

Hi, any issues after the latest update (12.5.2)? In my environment I can't no more log in the Vcenter console using SSO with my active directory. No problems before the update...I still can use the Vcenter console using its local account.

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Iprel

There aren't any that I'm aware -- my assumption is that you're accessing this via an HTTPS proxy.

Do you see any proxy errors in your traffic monitor logs?
    -Note that you may have to turn the diagnostic logging level up (to information) for the proxy to see this:
    https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/en-US/Fireware/logging/set_diagnostic_log_level_c.html

If you're running into an issue, I'd suggest opening a support case so that our support team can look into that a bit more in depth.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Hi James. No, the management Vlan of my vsphere environment is reached through a router which is only making static NAT. And this router has the watchguard as gateway. Before updating the firmware everything was working fine.

• possibly asymmetric routing?
    Sent packet: PC -> router -> Firewall -> vsphere
    Reply packet: vsphere -> router -> PC

If so, then this will cause issues almost all of the time as the firewall does not see the reply packets.

The general solution is to have the router and the vsphere on different firewall interfaces or subnets.

Sign In to comment.