I would like to know if there is any way to integrate firebox cloud with Azure sentinel

I would like to know if there is any way to integrate firebox cloud with Azure sentinel or will be planned to do in the future. Thank you.

Comments

• James_CarsonJames_Carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @JZamorano
    At this current point in time there is no integration planned. Our integration team has started looking into it, but it'd be to early to provide a date this might be complete.

It appears that Sentinel uses SNMP, which the firebox cloud can output. You can read more about setting that up here:

(About SNMP)
    https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/en-US/Fireware/basicadmin/snmp_about_c.html

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Thank you very much for the information, in other firewalls not yet integrated in Sentinel, I have seen that the integration is done with syslog, configuring an intermediate server that receives the logs and integrates them in Sentinel, is this possible or recommended? Thank you.

• Any updates on this? We are looking to feed either into Sentinel as well. JZamorano, did you end up uploading data via syslog?

Sign In to comment.