VPN Routing to other subnets
I have the following setup:
- Three buildings connected by fiber optic to a layer 2 switch
- Each office has a XTM33 firewall - fiber interconnects are on Trusted Interface 2
- Each office has it's own subnet on Trusted Interface 1
- Routing is working between all buildings
- Each office has dedicated Internet connections on External Interface 3
- VPN users can connect to their own firewall (using that building's public ip address) and are able access the local subnet at that building but they can't ping/connect to resources in the other buildings. DNS is working because pings to other buildings return correct addresses.
Routes are clearly established between the buildings as internal users can connect to all other resources.
What am I missing?
Sign In to comment.