Info, tutorial or webinar about the correct use of Access Portal

edited September 2019 in Technical Discussion

Good, I am trying to get 100% of the Access Portal function, the RDP and the SSH work very well for me, the Reverse Proxy does not work for me, and I don't know the real use of Web Access, I would like a video tutorial with functional examples or cases of use, an example of a reverse proxy use case using mailadmin.domain.com.do/ecp to mail.dicom.gob / ecp (administrator console)

Best Answer

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative
    Answer ✓

Hi @dicom

Thanks for writing.

The access portal is a bit complex, so there's not a video quite yet. Any video produced would likely be specific to an integration, as a general example video would be very long, and not touch on any specific points.

I'd suggest starting here, if you haven't already:

(Reverse Proxy for the Access Portal)
    https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/en-US/Fireware/services/access portal/access_portal_reverse-proxy.html

In the future, please do not post connection (port) and domain info here, as this forum is accessible and search-able via the general Internet. If you need help that requires posting specific information, I'd suggest creating a support case with WatchGuard's support center button (top right of the page) instead. That'll help keep your information safe.

Thank you,

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Answers

Sign In to comment.