Crash WatchGuard Mobile VPN wit SSL cliente 12.2

Hi Community,
Every time I execute WatchGuard Mobile VPN wit SSL client 12.2 on win10 pro, application crashes and a dmp file is generated. The crash ocurrs before "Waiting for connection" is shown. This windows account user can execute programs but account has not administrator privileges. With an administrator user, app run succesfully all times.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Comments

• I have had HORRIBLE experience with the SSLVPN client for a month or so now on my laptop running Win 10 Pro 64-bit. My T35-W is now on 12.5.1 firmware, and the SSLVPN client is the one downloaded via the SSLVPN login page.

I either get the same crashes you noted, or it flips right back to the login prompt after authenticating and confirming the Duo Security 2FA prompt. If I just log into the SSLVPN login page and authenticate and confirm the Duo prompt on my phone, it connects every single time to the login page. Trying to connect to the SSLVPN itself via the client is a hit-or-miss.

I have updated and downgraded my laptop's wireless card drivers, and I have removed/reinstalled the SSLVPN client multiple times, always installing it by running as admin and with AV software disabled during installation and connection attempts.

Still trying to narrow it down!

Gregg Hill

Firebox T15/T35-W
    Fireware 12.5 Update 1 build 599856
    WSM 12.5 build 596863
    ISP = Spectrum Cable 100 x 10 service
    Management computers: Win 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Server 2012 R2

• I had this problem too. What I did was going into c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\ and delete the watchguard folder. It will create a new one. By the way anyone know how to read the dmp file? Notepad just shows garbage.

Sign In to comment.