Options

Link Aggregation Members edit bug

I'm running 12.10.1.B689694 and noticed that it's not possible to edit the Available Link Aggregation Members. When i try to click edit using the web ui, it logs me out of the firebox.

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Kamikaze
    I tried editing a link aggregation in the manner you're describing and didn't run into the logout issue. There's very likely more to this.

I would suggest opening a support case so we can gather more logs from your system to find out why the firewall is doing this, and file any appropriate bugs from there to get it fixed.

If possible, can you please do the following:

-Open a web browser and go to your firewall's webUI.

-Expand System Status.

-Right click system status -> Diagnostics, and open a new tab for that window.
    (in the new window you should see a link to download a support log file. Keep this handy, but don't press it yet.)

-In your previous tab, please try to go to your link-agg and edit it.

-As soon as you get kicked back to the logon screen, switch tabs and click the link to download a support log file.
    (If both tabs are getting logged out, you may need to open a different browser and log in as your status user to be able to do this.)

-Please attach that file to your support case. (I'd suggest leaving a note somewhere that it was taken right after your error occurred.)

The support file should hopefully provide some information about what is happening on the firewall to cause the error/log out.

Thank you,

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.