Options

Zabbix / 4 mib number not working with M590 fw 12.10

Hi

I have 4 mib number not wotking with Zabbix and iReasoning Browser, cant have a answer but still good inside de mib file from watchguard

wgSystemCurrActiveConns = .1.3.6.1.4.1.3097.6.3.80.0
wgSystemCpuUtil1 = .1.3.6.1.4.1.3097.6.3.77.0
wgSystemTotalRecvBytes = .1.3.6.1.4.1.3097.6.3.9.0
wgSystemTotalSendBytes = .1.3.6.1.4.1.3097.6.3.9.0

from this zabbix template for watchguard:

https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/Integration-Guides/General/Zabbix.html?Highlight=zabbix

I have do a modification to see the name of the interface inside the file
name: 'Network interfaces'
type: SNMP_AGENT
snmp_oid: 'discovery[{#SNMPVALUE},.1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.16]' not working
snmp_oid: 'discovery[{#SNMPVALUE},.1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.2]' working fine for name
key: ifDescr
delay: 1d
description: |
You may also consider using IF-MIB::ifType or IF-MIB::ifAlias for discovery depending on your filtering needs.

after many test not working with this template and 4 mib value

Do you have any idea why I cant see the values

Thank you for your help

Answers

• Options

For a quick test, I tested the following in Zabbix from a M390 using the MIBS OID detail from here:

https://watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/en-US/Fireware/basicadmin/snmp_mibs_details_c.html

If I enter the OID as shown, it does not work.
    wgSystemCurrActiveConns 1.3.6.1.4.1.3097.6.3.80; No Such Instance currently exists at this OID
    but
    adding the .0 to the end of the OID does pass the test and gives me a result.

I was able to add the 4 MIBS you listed successfully. I do see in your message there is a leading dot at the beginning of your OID, could this be the problem?

• Options

Hi

Thank you for your reply

This my config for zabbix, I already have the .0 and not working for me with zabbix 6.4.8

for . before 1.3.6 is ok for other value !

I just realized that it is the same value for the reception and transmission mib !!! wow the template is wrong here

I will do other test, any idea ?

• Options

Hi again

last news ... very weird

with 1.3.6.1.4.1.3097.6.3 and get bulk I can read all value exception of 2 last value

and if I select last value and get bulk again now I have the value !!!!

Why 2 get bulk to read all value ?????????? and the value .0 with just get no answer ???

• Options

Sorry, I can't explain what you're seeing. I quickly tried out the iReasoning MIB Browser, but it looks like the free version only runs v1 and v2, but I'm running SNMP v3 on the M390, so I can't replicate what you're seeing.

• Options

Hi

the free version you can't v3 :(

unless you go with linux command line with snmp function

I will continue my test

Thank you

Sign In to comment.