Options

Unable to configure LACP on T45

So I've got a new T45 setup and running on Fireware v12.10. Its working fine, and ready to put into production. I'm trying to setup LACP, and unable to do so from the web interface.

I've got port 2 and port 3 setup as LA in the Network->Interface screen. That seems fine.

I then go to Network->Link Aggregation, and can see my two available interfaces. I then hit Add under Available Link Aggregation Setting, and it immediately dumps me back to the login page. I attempt to re-login, but it it says 'Login failed, admin is currently logged in from 192.168.0.8.'

At that point I have to wait a few minutes until the original connection drops and I can log back in. But then, trying to setup the LACP just does the same thing again.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Marc

Comments

• Options

Sounds like a bug.
    To get past this, try using WSM Policy Manager to do this.

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @MarcP

That sounds like an interface bug, but I'm unable to reproduce it. I'd suggest opening a support case, and we can get config data from your firewall to reproduce and correct any issue.

If it works via policy manager, that may be your workaround for the time being.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

Just an update, with the latest 12.10.2.B692269 was able to add the LA group and get it working.

Thanks,
    Marc

Sign In to comment.