Options

V12.10 is out as of Sep 14 2023

Comments

• Options

Hi,

I manage some fireboxes (M270, M290, T40) and on none of these it is possible to upgrade from v12.9.4 to Fireware v12.10 from Fireware Web UI with automatic download from the Watchguard servers. Unfortunately on some of these I have to use this upgrade method.

Version 12.9.4 is always reported as the latest version. Does this happen to anyone else too?

Are there any problems with the update, or is it a delay? I don't think it could be a problem with my fireboxes because they are on different and completely independent networks and I detect the problem on all of them.

Before updating manually I prefer to make sure that the update has not been blocked for some reason.

Thank you!

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

@Fmxe The cloud services team is working on getting the auto-upgrade functions on-line. In the interim you can download the upgrade files directly from software.watchguard.com.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

I only use the cloud portal to update Watchguards devices. Our company account has managed access to all of the Watchguard accounts of our clients. In the list of clients I can see all devices and update them apart or all at once. You can also see and manage other settings and information.

As a test I update a T80, M270 and T40 and they are running without any problems for a week now.

Sign In to comment.