Options

How to know the performance or use of an AP225 antenna?

Hello:

How to know the performance or use of an AP225 antenna?

I have 10 average users connected to an antenna in a company location, with heavy WEB use and at times they complain about slowness or abnormal hangs.

I have restricted the use of Services such as Streaming and Social Networks with "Application Control" limiting the bandwidth so that the antenna does not collapse and the company's general internet still gives me problems with that antenna.

I receive opinions.

Thank you

Jorge

Hola:

Cómo saber el rendimiento o uso de una antena AP225?

Tengo 10 usuarios promedio conectados a una antena de un lugar de la empresa, con uso fuerte de WEB y en momentos reclaman de lentitud o cuelgue anormal.

Tengo restringido el uso de Servicios como Streaming y Redes Sociales con "Application Control" limitando el ancho de banda que no colapse la antena y el internet general de la empresa aún así me da problemas esa antena.

Recibo opiniones.

Gracias

Jorge

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi Jorge,

AP225 is a wallplate (panel type) antenna, so radiation will be 'mushroom' shaped away from the front of the device.

You can see the full datasheet for the AP here:
    https://p.widencdn.net/hq4mhy/AP_225W_Datasheet

If you're still having issues sending data, even with the mitigation you've done, you may have an interference issue. Has a site survey been done to determine if your frequency selection and placement is optimal?

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.