Options

Watchguard Website Update

Is there any way to bring back the old website format? specifically My Watchguard/Manage Products on Watchguard Support Center?

the new list can only show 20 items per page instead of the old 100 and you cant evet sort the list, they made it look "nice" but took away all the functionality.

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @gbagarcia

This will be the new licensing system moving forward. I can pass your request along to the team that manages that page that you'd like to be able to see more devices per page.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

Yes, all of the helpful functionality that separated the Watchguard portal from from the competitors has all been erased with the site update. From the limitation of the items per page, the inability to see what factory software was shipped on a firebox, to the new RapidDeploy Configuration Manager. The last two now makes it difficult to deploy remote fireboxes. Now I have to have someone at the remote end let me know what version of software is tagged on the box of the firebox so I can create the configuration for the correct software version, and I now can't load RapidDeploy configurations directly to the specific firebox and keep it loaded for future use. I can only load a single RapidDeploy file for a model and then assign the fireboxes to use that file. The RapidDeploy Configuration Manage only allows me to load one configuration file, and assign multiple fireboxes to that configuration file. Each of my remote fireboxes connect back via VPN and each have unique individual configurations. I can't use a single RapidDeploy file and assign multiple fireboxes to it as that would create duplicate fireboxes with the same IP addresses and VPN Gateway ID's and tunnel routes, and also each of the fireboxes will have the incorrect feature key. I need to load a different RapidDeploy file to each firebox since each of the fireboxes have individual configurations specific to the firebox. Additionally if I have a user that needs to factory reset a firebox, I have to now upload the RapidDeploy file for that specific firebox, go in and assign that specific firebox to the file, and then have the user factory reset the firebox. Before, the RapidDeploy file was already in place for that firebox in the portal from the initial RapidDeploy process.

• Options

1.) Using Firefox - the Manage Your Products -> SEE ALL button doesn't.
    The link is for myproducts.watchguard.com/manage-products but it eventually results in another portal.watchguard.com/CustomerCommunityHome instance and not the list of products.

WG - get your stuff together !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is anyone at WG testing this ?

I does work correctly for Chrome, but not for my default web browser.

2) The firewall list is not showing all of my registered firewalls. Old ones are no longer being displayed. WHY???
    3) Same for my APs. Old ones are no longer being displayed. WHY???

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

I've forwarded your feedback to the team working on this transition.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.