Options

SSLVPN cloud

when allow "Specify allowed resources" why can I not add my own network?
I am trying to route SSLVPN down a remove BOVPN tunnel and need to spec which networks are routable via the SSLVPN client.

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Adam_Witwicki

In the cloud config for SSLVPN, you should see an + Add Network button once you have "specify allowed resources" checked, like this:

Once clicked, you should be able to add any networks that have been created, like:

If you're trying to include a new network you just created, you may need to commit previous changes for that network to show up in that list.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

@james.carson said:
    Hi @Adam_Witwicki

In the cloud config for SSLVPN, you should see an + Add Network button once you have "specify allowed resources" checked, like this:

Once clicked, you should be able to add any networks that have been created, like:

If you're trying to include a new network you just created, you may need to commit previous changes for that network to show up in that list.

The network i need to add is unknown to the cloud, how do i add it if it is not listed?

• Options

at the moment you can only add networks that are already configure in cloud-managed Firebox!
    So, you can’t example add manually a network that are found behind a BOVPN tunnel.
    I reported this “bug” months ago, but WG haven’t fixed this yet….

• Options

@Adam_Witwicki If it's not in the list you'll need to use a forced tunnel, or move to locally managed mode where this is editable.

-James Carson

• Options

Any news when this will be implemented?

• Options

Hi @wejo
    There is not currently an ETA on this request. Using a forced/full tunnel in the interim will force all traffic thru the tunnel. If you require explicitly defining the networks in SSLVPN, please consider locally managing for the time being.

-James Carson

• Options

(This request is FCCM-7144)

-James Carson

Sign In to comment.