Options

File sharing through Teams/SharePoint extremely slow

Hi,

in the last 2 months i'm experiencing extremely slow response when trying to do some file sharing through MS Teams or SharePoint. I have absolutely no issue with OneDrive or any other file sharing service.
i haven't changed anything in the FireBox configuration.
I've noticed that i cannot even create a new folder from my computer application on teams when connected through my network. i can do it instantly when doing it through my home network which has no Watchguard installed. Additionally i can create folder, download files through the teams android app.
so the problem is only when accessing teams/sharepoint through a windows computer only when connected through the watchguard

in all other cases, it is fully functional. same time there is a specific list of web sites that i cannot access, which are irrelevant with microsoft

Please assist

Antonis

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @AMT
    I'd start by looking at the logs in traffic monitor (filter by the IP you're coming from to isolate your machine) and see if any errors pop up when you try to transfer files.

If (for example) the button to create a new folder just isn't there when remote, it's more likely that there is some type of restriction for those operations when remote or similar -- the firewall doesn't really have the ability/option to remove that specific feature from the page itself.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.