User unable to Connect IKEv2 or L2TP
Anyone come across the below issue before?
I have one user on SSL but due to performance would prefer IKEv2 or L2TP but cannot connect to either, getting error:
- IKEv2 - 'The Parameter is incorrect'
- L2TP - 'A connection to remote computer could not be established. You might need to change the Network settings'
They are using Windows Surface, using the same standard image that all other users are using, with the latest windows updates.
It happens when connected via router or Mobile Hotspot so not network. I have also cleared the network cache, so it looks to be something on the laptop but cannot see what
Have gone through these troubling shooting steps:
- No Other VPN Connected. Confirmed
- Username / Password for VPN. Confirmed
- Check that the account isn’t locked out. Confirmed
- Root Certificate Installed. Confirmed
- Can connect with other working un / pw. Same error my account
- CheckIPv6 is disabled for both connections and VPN. Confirmed
- Delete and Recreate the WAN Miniports in Device Manager. Completed
- Enabled split tunneling on VPN - Confirmed