EPP/EDR/EPDR Forum

Sometimes these forums give best insight into speed of development activity for a given product. Are you planning on having a forum for EPP/EDR/EPDR? The product isn't robust or mature enough for me to adopt yet, but I want to follow the development progression.

Comments

• This does need to be addressed. I have purchased it and have run into some issues. I don't want to have to call support all the time.

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Lots of the Panda products still exist on their previous Forum system. While not as active as here, you can view the panda security forums here:
    https://support.pandasecurity.com/forum/

Panda/WatchGuard's support teams are unifying into one, so I would suspect that you'll see them move to this forum system in the none too distant future.

If you'd prefer to handle issues online, I'd suggest using the support center portal on the top right of this page. It can help you create an online case which can email you updates, and get you in touch with a technical expert on the feature you're working on.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• April 2022 and still nothing.
    Really, how hard is it. The Panda Forum that still exists is completely worthless. I don't think anyone uses it.
    Spend all that time buying it, branding it, selling it, but can't create an area in your forums for it?

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @kcarpenter
    I passed your feedback along to the management team.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.