Options

2 Interace WAN

Hi ,

I have 2 Interfaces WAN to acces on external , however , all my LAN are configured to pass through the WAN 1 to acces internet ,
How I can use one of my VLAN or one my Host to pass throigh the WAN 2 Interface to acces internet (or extrenal IP adresse)

Regards
Tovo

Comments

• Options

You can use SD-WAN on policies to select the WAN interface to be used for that traffic.
    So add policies From: the VLAN etc. and use SD-WAN to select WAN 2 as the primary WAN.

• Options

I ve tryed to do that but my OS version of the Firebox does'not support the used of SD WAN Actions for Policys routing

• Options

What OS version are you running?

Does it support Policy Based Routing?

• Options

I use Watchguard M470 with FireWire OS V11.6.3
    I suppose , it support because on my policy add i have chechbox to select what Route outbound trafic using : Policy Based routing or SD WAN

• Options

You can use Policy Based Routing on a policy to select which WAN interface to use as the primary.

SD-WAN is for V12.3 and higher.
    Policy Based Routing is for lower versions.

• Options

Ah ok, i used Policy Based Routing , and add WAN 2 interaface on my policy but the route used wtih my tracert seems always the WAN 1

• Options

Do you have PBR selected on the policy which is allowing your traceroute ??????? Probably a ping policy.

On what policy have you selected PBR ?

• Options

Yes directly on ping policy

• Options

Turn on Logging on this policy & post an allow log message from Traffic Monitor showing that it is going out WAN 1

• Options

What have you set for Multi-WAN ?
    Is WAN 2 up ?

• Options

Yes WAN 2 is up , and for multiwan we use Routing Table

• Options

It'OK now, I put Routing Table on both policy , https and ping

Sign In to comment.