Split lan

I need to use a pool of ip address "forced" to one of the two isp in/out (are ip phones that point to a cloud PBX). Can you help me?

Best Answer

  • Answer ✓

    You can use SD-WAN on an outgoing policy to select which WAN to send out the session packets.


Sign In to comment.