Options

How can we implement the watchguard portal in the IDP Portal?

Is there a way we can use saml sso login witch watchguard or can we create a app/ shortcut so we can use watchguard within ore authpoint workspace?

Comments

• Options

Did you find a way?

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

I'm a bit confused about what you're trying to do -- are you trying to access a WatchGuard server, firewall, or something else?

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

@james.carson said:
    I'm a bit confused about what you're trying to do -- are you trying to access a WatchGuard server, firewall, or something else?

I think he wants to connect to Watchguard Partner Portal or Watchguard cloud by the IDP Portal, it is not working for me either.

I have the IDP Portal configured for the applications of the company and I can't add Watchguard, since I have this error when I try to log in by the portal: An error occurred while authenticating your credentials.

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

@sgpomerleau I'd suggest opening a case with the customer care team if you're running into an error trying to add your account. Click the support center link at the top right of this page.

Once logged into the support center, go to My WatchGuard -> My Cases, and select create a new case.
    The first option - Select your case record type, choose customer care.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.