Options

no applications for this user

Hi, just setting AuthPoint up as a test. I have one user, all is well, but when I select to only allow certain apps for the user, after I logon I get the message, no applicatiosn available for this user, but when I select the box to allow all authenticated users access to all apps, my test apps appear? what am I doing wrong?
TIA
Stuart

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @notesguru99

Are you using the Authpoint IDP portal, or Access Portal on the firewall itself?

If you're using access portal, check that the user matches exactly (bob isn't the same as bob@example.com, isn't the same as BOB.)

If you're using IDP portal in Authpoint itself, check that the user is in the correct group. Authpoint only allows the user to be in one group, so if they're actually in multiple, they may not be in the one you're expecting. You can see the group the user falls into in your user list.

If neither helps, I'd suggest opening a support case (using the support center link at the top right of the page.) If you choose to go this route, I'd suggest attaching screenshots to the case to help the support rep understand what you're seeing.

Thank you,

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.