Mobile VPN - some users work, some doesn't
When creating new users in our M470 they are able to connect to the VPN, but they are not "authenticated", rather they get blocked by the firewall (Unhandled External Packet).
When checking the documentation online this scenario is described and referred to as issues with users not being members in the SSLVPN group or this group/policy for the group not being correctly configured.
- The group SSLVPN-Users is created
- An old user (say henrik) is member of this group
- A new user is created, testaccount, also member of the group
- Both henriks and testaccounts credentials can be used to connect to the VPN, and both are accepted and receives an internal IP
- Only henriks connection shows up under "authentication list" (WebUI -> System Status -> Authentication List)
- All traffic from testaccount is blocked by the "Unhandled External Packet" policy
- The henrik session works fine
If I allow the specific IP that testaccount is connected via (say 192.168.100.10) in the firewall policy Allow SSLVPN-Users the session works as expected.
Anybody got some ideas on what to do to get further with this?