Options

Please update built-in certifictes to include Sectigo

2»

Comments

• Options

Hi @James_Carson

I´m running 12.5.5 on my T15´s and 12.6.2 on my M370´s. All the Comodo certificates is in the firebox trust store, but what missing is these:

USERTrust RSA Certification Authority
    Sectigo RSA Extended Validation Secure Server CA
    Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA

If you test support.sectigo.com and canadagoose.com from ssllabs, you will see

And this is for proxies - I´m not installing a new signed certificate.

Robert

• Options

Hi @James_Carson

I´m running 12.5.5 on my T15´s and 12.6.2 on my M370´s. All the Comodo certificates is in the firebox trust store, but what missing is these:

USERTrust RSA Certification Authority
    Sectigo RSA Extended Validation Secure Server CA
    Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA

If you test support.sectigo.com and canadagoose.com from ssllabs, you will see

And this is for proxies - I´m not installing a new signed certificate.

Robert

• Options
    I even get a certificate Warming, if i go to support.sectigo.com if i do not install the above certificate.

Also with canadagoose.com website.
  • Options
    I even get a certificate Warming, if i go to support.sectigo.com if i do not install the above certificate.

Also with canadagoose.com
  • Options

If i go to either canadagoose.com or support.sectigo.com, i will get a certificate warning when using dpi, if i do not install the above certificates.

• Options

If i go to either canadagoose.com or support.sectigo.com, i will get a certificate warning when using dpi, if i do not install the above certificates.

• Options

• Options

• Options

@James_Carson

canadagoose.com
    www-roedovrecentrum-dk
    support-sectigo.-com

• Options

@James_Carson

canadagoose.com, www-roedovrecentrum-dk, support-sectigo-com

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @RVilhelmsen
    Sorry about that -- I was notified that your comments got marked as spam, and I asked they all be released. There might be multiples since it looks like you were posting a few times.

I'll look into the above and ask that they add the certs as needed to the firebox defaults.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.