Options

Submit false positive emails directly from the quarantine server

Feature Request:
An option in the quarantine server to release to end user AND submit to the notspam-feedback email address. Or maybe if the quarantine server could actually get a EML or MSG version of the email

Reason:
Recently ran into an issue where a bunch of legitimate emails got sent to the quarantine server. After opening a support ticket to see if there was an easy way to submit them to the notspam-feedback email address, there didn't seem to be any "easy" way to do it.

Unfortunately the only way to do it seems to be to get all the users that have false positive emails that was released from the quarantine sever to send each email to me as an attachment and then for me to forward to the notspam-feedback email address.

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @jesseg

I created a new feature request with the WSM team to address this. It's FBX-20483. There was an existing request for the older spamblocker engine, but I opened this new item for the new engine.

If you'd like to track this issue, please just open a support case an mention somewhere in the ticket that you'd like to track feature request FBX-20483.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.