- Display Name
- Last Active
- No Roles
Thanks Bruce_Briggs. I think I've found a flow that will work for us. There is another hitch where the traffic going towards their webserver needs to have unique IP's for each user. Luckily we usually only have one person logged in 99% of the time. We'll have to deal with the other 1%.
Did Watchguard reverse the new changes/vendor? I haven't seen a botnet report for a few days.
I was about to call support until I read this topic. April 1 I went from 7 attempts in the past week to over 250 in 4 days. I guess this is the new reality.