Web Upgrade OS Schedule

It would be nice to schedule the Upgrade OS via the WEB /system/upgrade page. I would love to see an option to set a date and time for the upgrade to run.

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

@MGROLLE
    System Upgrades can be scheduled from WatchGuard Cloud or a local management server. WSM server licenses come with most firewalls, and WatchGuard Cloud management is included with any firewall that has total security.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• @james.carson I am aware of the current abilities. I was making a feature request for the WEB console. It would be nice for users that do not need to manage multiple fireboxes to not have to set up additional software or licenses to just schedule an update and reboot in the middle of the night from the Upgrades page of the WEB console.

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @MGROLLE

I understand the request, however this feature exists in other places. Aside from policy scheduling (scheduling what times a policy takes effect) there are no other scheduling abilities in the web console. The direction from the team that maintains this software is that customers whom wish to do advanced scheduling can do so via one of the management tools that are available.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.