No logs Traffic Monitor Since upgrade T55 12.7.2

Hello
Since upgrade to 12.7.2 I don't have logs in the Traffic Monitor
I try new configuration
I try in the web interface (idem no logs)
I re upgrade with the last firmware
I reset the firebox but the problem still the same.
Do you have the same problem with your Firebox ?
Thanks

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @SH3108
    This is usually due to a certificate issue. Please see the following KB:
    https://techsearch.watchguard.com/KB?type=Known Issues&SFDCID=kA16S000000SNhXSAW&lang=en_US

If this isn't the issue you're running into, I'd suggest opening a support case so that one of our technicians can help.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Hello James
    Effectively I see all certificate's ending to the 26 Decembre 2021 so I delete the certificate as mentioned but the problem still persist.
    I think I need to to download or renew certificat for my firebox.
    I search an article in the knowledge base.
    If you have ;-)
    Thanks

• From the FAQ:
    "After you delete the certificate, Traffic Monitor behavior does not return to normal immediately. Wait until the cache logs are purged or reboot the Firebox."

A new cert is not the issue.

• Hello Bruce
    Sorry I don't understand, so what's the best practice to recover a normal function for traffic log ?
    Thanks you

• Delete the problem cert - or update the certs using the update option - which will remove the problem cert.
    Then one needs to wait for some bit for the cached log entry for the problem cert being expired to get removed from the log cache on the firewall.
    The amount of time needed to wait depends on the size of the log cache and how many log records are generated. For me, it took just a few minutes.

The problem certificate has a subject name of c=ES, st=Barcelona, l=Barcelona (see current address at https://www.anf.es/address/), o=ANF Autoridad de Certificación, ou=ANF Clase 1 CA,cn=ANF Server CA.

And, as James said above, if this does not seem to be your issue, then open a support incident.

• Hello Bruce, Thanks you
    I check the firebox tomorow and I already delete the cert.
    The firebox still power on from 2 days so tomorrow I will see if the logs are ok
    Thanks your for you two

• Hello
    Every thing is ok
    Thanks you and Happy new year

This discussion has been closed.