Firebox integration IKEv2 Mobile VPN with RSA (RADIUS)

Have anyone integrated Firebox Mobile VPN IKEv2 with RSA SecureID (RADIUS) so the user see push up on phone before connecting to VPN ?

Regards

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @cloud

I've set up similar instances with other solutions (the firebox treats them all as RADIUS)

See the article here:

https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/fireware/12/en-us/Content/en-US/authentication/securID_authentication_about_c.html
    *note that newer versions of Fireware moved SecureID and VASCO to the general RADIUS configuration, and there's a checkbox to identify that server as SecureID.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Hmm, I checked that box, and then I coudlnt use that RADIUS profile to authetintcate IKEv2 useres ? it's just not on the list.

• And when I use that with SSL-VPN, while trying to autheticate im getting this message on Traffic Monitor"

2021-11-28 20:03:30 admd Authentication of SSLVPN user [xxxxx@RADIUS] from X.X.X.X was rejected, received an Access-Reject response from the (10.10.10.250) server msg_id="1100-0005"

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @cloud --
    That message means that the RADIUS server is sending a reject -- check the logs on that server to see why it's rejecting.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• True, it was wrong configuration on RSA Authetnicating Manager.
    Case solved we can close the topic.

Sign In to comment.