Authentication Azure AD

Hi,
we have laptops that are intune managed, is it possible to setup authentication sso using azure ad credentials like we do for on prem AD?

Comments

• I have an open "bug/enhancement" ticket with WatchGuard Support for the very same thing (SSO authentication for the WatchGuard SSO agent with Azure AD) and was given FBX-14093 as the feature request number.

• We got the same issue. Users cannot logon the first time when they got their new computer - at the windows logon screen there is no IDP popup possibility i guess and the users cannot login untill we disable authpoint SAML intergration for the complete domain.. this really is unacceptable

• I was given the same feature request number well over a year ago. Does anybody know where we can see the status of these feature requests?

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

@Alias3spy
    The case should have the status (if it is bug/enhancement submitted, it is still in progress.)
    I checked on FBX-14093 and it this is being worked on, but there are multiple other improvements that are being addressed to make this potentially possible in the future. It does not yet have an ETA.

I would suggest using your case to check the status of your feature requests and/or bugs, as you're likely to get a faster response there.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.