Unable to download IKEv2 client profile

I have run through the configuration wizard for IKEv2 MUVPN and saved the configuration to the Firebox, but I am unable to download the client profile. Each time I attempt to download the profile I receive the following error:

"The Mobile VPN with IKEv2 configuration has not been saved to the Firebox. Please save the configuration to the Firebox before downloading the client instructions."

I have tried re-configuring the IKEv2 settings several times, but nothing works. I have a working IKEv2 MUVPN on a different Firebox (M500) and followed the same process to setup the M570, so I am not sure where the problem is?

Has anyone run into this before?

Comments

• Seen this same problem....
    Are you using a 3.party certificate with IKEv2?
    If you are, the problem is probably a missing Root certificate.

• @Kimmo_Pohjoisaho said:
    Seen this same problem....
    Are you using a 3.party certificate with IKEv2?
    If you are, the problem is probably a missing Root certificate.

I am, but I uploaded the root ca cert when I installed the cert. Usually you can't install the cert without it. Let me compare the root certs I have in my other Firebox, maybe I'm missing one.

• @Kimmo_Pohjoisaho

You were correct, sir. I had the intermediate ca cert installed, but the cert providers root ca cert was missing. That fixed the issue. Rookie mistake (and I'm sadly not a rookie). Thanks!

Sign In to comment.