External config backup

Hi to all,
Is there any way to do a backup to an external FTP server from the firebox without the management server or Dimension server???

We need to do backups from our fireboxes but I can't see this option... Is it possible to do this?? Is there any other method to do these backups?? (Email, ssh, smb, etc...)

Thanks in advance!!

David.

Comments

• edited April 2021

You can save firewall configs to a local PC/server using either the Web UI, or automatically using WSM Policy Manager, and then send the saved config via e-mail, FTP, etc.

• > @dbabiano said:
    > Hi to all,
    > Is there any way to do a backup to an external FTP server from the firebox without the management server or Dimension server???
    >
    > We need to do backups from our fireboxes but I can't see this option... Is it possible to do this?? Is there any other method to do these backups?? (Email, ssh, smb, etc...)
    >
    > Thanks in advance!!
    >
    > David.

You can do it from the cli
  • @RVilhelmsen said:

@dbabiano said:
    Hi to all,
    Is there any way to do a backup to an external FTP server from the firebox without the management server or Dimension server???

We need to do backups from our fireboxes but I can't see this option... Is it possible to do this?? Is there any other method to do these backups?? (Email, ssh, smb, etc...)

Thanks in advance!!

David.

You can do it from the cli

Thanks for the answer, but how can I do it??? Is there any KB or link where it is explained??

Thanks!!

David.

• Thank you so much!!!!!! I'll test this in my lab...

Thanks!!!

Sign In to comment.