Options

Dimension Policy Map empty

Hi

It's been a while that my Dimesnion VM is UP and working collecting log but the Policy MAP section is totally empty, no records ..

I hope I'm not missing something

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @ydekraoui
    Make sure the checkbox to "send a log message for reports" is selected in each policy. If it isn't the firewall doesn't report that policy to Dimension, and it won't show up.

The article here shows what type of logging needs to be enabled for each kind of report:

(Where to Enable Logging for Reports)
    https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/en-US/Fireware/dimension/reports_enable-logging_d.html

Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the report to populate once those are turned on, as Dimension needs to gather enough data to populate the report before it'll show it.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

Hi James

First thank you for your fast reply

The box are already checked, its been like more than couple months that's the VM is working and as I said logs are collected since its shown in other sections (Main dashboard, security board and other section)

I just checked the FireWatch section is also empty

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

I'd suggest creating a support case, one of our support reps can help take a look at it and see what might be wrong.

You can do this using the support center button on the top right of this page.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

I just did
    Thank you ;)

Sign In to comment.