12.6.4 lost bovpn and cloud

About an hour after upgrading WG System Manager to 12.6.4, all our managed bovpn's went down. I had to right click on each one, properties, and choose expire lease and download new configuration immediately to fix them.

I also upgraded a firecluster to 12.6.4 and now it seems to have lost it's connection to WG Cloud. In webUI, it says WatchGuard Cloud Registration Status: Not Registered. If I go to WG Cloud and hit Regenerate Code, it says Could not regenerate code.

I'm hoping the bovpn problem was a one time issue and I'm not sure how to get the m270 connected back to the cloud yet.

Anyone else experience this with 12.6.4? I came from 12.6.3.

Comments

• WatchGuard Cloud Status

registration_status: 0
    enabled: 1
    connected: 0
    token_required: 1
    disconnect_reason: Not registered

• The m270 has a TPM chip but according to the status report it does not?

token_required

The token_required status indicates whether the Firebox has a TPM chip. If the Firebox does not have a TPM chip, it requires a Verification Code to register.

0 — Firebox has a TPM chip
    1 — Firebox does not have a TPM chip

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @phanaaekIT
    I'd suggest opening a support case for this -- there's quite a bit of information needed to troubleshoot, and our support team will be able to help more effectively via case.

You can do this online by clicking the support center link on the top right of this page.

M270 should have a TPM chip, but if WatchGuard Cloud is disabled or some other issue happened it may not be displaying everything correctly in status report.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• I ended up disabling WatchGuard cloud on the cluster, then removing it from the cloud. After that I was able to add the firecluster back into the cloud and it's working fine now.

Sign In to comment.