serverless environment with Azure AD

I normally install these with the Authentication Gateway and the SSO agent in AD. However, I have no On Premise Domain. Is there a where of getting reports based on the user when connected to an Azure AD domain

Comments

• If each of you users access is always from a specific IP addr, you can set up Static IP Address Map entries.

Replace IP Addresses with Names in Dimension Dashboards and Reports
    https://techsearch.watchguard.com/KB?type=Article&SFDCID=kA10H000000g3WySAI&lang=en_US

• Cheers, it's more for the shared Computer, knowing who's on at any given time

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

If it's just for a few PCs (less than 6 or so) you can technically get away with installing the terminal server agent (TOAGENT) on workstations, which reports directly to the firewall. If you need more, the SSO Agent can be installed on a workstation (there's no requirement that it be installed on a server, it'll run on anything in the supported realm of windows) -- just that workstation must be left on.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Thanks James. There's about 17 in total, most of which has a single user connected. I can install the agent on a PC that's left on ok and install the SSO Client on the workstations. I would normally add in the domain (In the gateway), but it's Azure this time. Is there anything else I need to do?

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

@Griginator If the agent can contact the AD server from one of those workstations (like via branch office VPN) then it should just work as normal.

If you hit any snags, I'd suggest a support case, as it'd likely involve looking at logs that will have user names, IPs, and other info in them.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.