Options

Can we configure 2 IKEv2 connections on one system

We have two firebox's T35 and T55 specifically for different locations, we have configured IKEv2 Mobile VPN on T35 few months back which works perfectly fine I can connect and ping to all the servers in the network.

I have configured IKEv2 Mobile VPN on T55 but unfortunately I'm not able to connect and I get these two errors:

1."Can't connect to IKEv2
The network connection between your computer and the VPN server could not be established because the remote server is not responding. This could be because one of the network devices(e.g, firewalls, NAT, routers, etc ) between your computer and remote server is not configured to allow VPN connections. Please contact your administrator or your service provider to determine which device may be causing the problem." or
2."IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable"

I have compared and verified the configuration of the IKEv2 VPN with the working T35 router its seems to be fine but I'm not able to connect T55 with IKEv2 VPN to verify and test. T55 is working fine with SSL-VPN.

So wanted to check if we can actually configure 2 IKEv2 connection on one system, since we use certificate based configuration.

Comments

• Options

You can install 2 different firewall IKE certs in Windows, so I expect that this should work.

Do some debugging on the T55.
    What do you see in Traffic Monitor when this connection is tried?

You can turn on diagnostic logging for IKE which may show something to help:
    In WSM Policy Manager: Setup -> Logging -> Diagnostic Log Level -> VPN -> IKE
    In the Web UI: System -> Diagnostic Log
    Set the slider to Information or higher

Sign In to comment.