Firmware 12.6.2 (Build 628197) for M500 pulled?

2»

Comments

• Then again, I haven't seen it again since last night after 12.6.2 U2, so....

Gregg Hill

• @Greggmh123 said:
    Dang, now I wish I had saved the whole list of that traffic.

It should be on Dimension...

Adrian from Australia

• Any timeline for the release to WebUI and the download site?

Adrian from Australia

• Has 12.6.2 Update 2 been pulled from Cloud now also? We're not seeing it in Watchguard Cloud for any of our 6 devices nor is it on the download page or device web UI.

• I only have 1 v12.6.2 capable device - so I can't say if it is still available or not.
    I do see v12.5.5 U1 as available for my T35 on WG Cloud.
    I see this under Configure -> Devices -> Device Settings

The Software Downloads site still does not show v12.5.5 as available.

• Any news on the release date for the new version?

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

@offbyone Tentative release date is set for Monday (Oct 26.) You may see it roll into WatchGuard cloud and other services early as it propagates across the delivery CDN.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• 12.6.2 (Build 631387) installed on the M470.
    Available on the cloud and website.

• mboscolomboscolo Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

WatchGuard has posted to the General downloads pages both v12.6.2 U3 and v12.5.5 U1, which resolves the software problems introduced in the original release.

We recommend reviewing the release notes for a list of all issues which have been fixed in this release.

Mark Boscolo
    WatchGuard Representative

• Can someone send me a link to download firmware version 12.6.2 (Build 628197)?
    One of my firebox M270 of my cluster failed and I got a replacement unit but the firmware version is 15.2 and I need firmware version 12.6.2 (Build 628197) to be able to add this to the cluster...
    Thanks in advance.

• Open a support case. They should be able to give you a link to it.
    Legally, we can't provide it to you.

Sign In to comment.