Cannot modify Community Profile

I need to modify my profile on community.watchguard.com but it states "You don't have permission to do that." at https://community.watchguard.com/watchguard-community/profile/edit

Comments

• Same here.. Maybe we need to do more posts? Some forums have a minimum post count before certain features are available to the user..

• edited July 2020

You have to contact a WatchGuard rep to make your changes for you. When these new forums first started, anyone could alter anyone else's profile, so while they work to fix that issue, they are blocking all ability for end users to alter profiles, even one's own profile.

Gregg Hill

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

@AdrianL @Staj
    If you need something changed, PM me what it is, and I can have our IT department that moderates the forms do it for you. Unfortunately, the account integration with our account/ticketing causes some permissions issues that caused that to need to be locked down.

We're hoping to have a better account management solution in place at some point in the not to distant future, but the priority is on having the forums working over being able to easily change icons, etc.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.