Cannot Access internet from any optional interface after SD-WAN enabled

I have a M200 firebox. I have two WAN ports (1 leased line and 1 ADSL), 1 trusted and 1 optional interface. I used optional interface for guests network and they used only ADSL for internet traffic using Policy Based Routing . After SD-WAN enabled (12.4) I cannot have access to internet at all from optional interface. From trusted I still have access to internet from both wans according to policy within the same lan a range through Leased and the rest through ADSL. I have tried many things: New policies even any optional to any external any protocol, NAT record for optional- any external, clear arp table, without any luck.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Do you have a SD-WAN or Policy Based Routing settings on your policies From: Optional ?
    If so, 1st, unselect that check box and text.
    If you then have Internet access from the Guest network, add a SD-WAN action and apply that on your policies From: Optional and test again.

• @Bruce_Briggs said:
    Do you have a SD-WAN or Policy Based Routing settings on your policies From: Optional ?

---Only SD-WAN can be applied otherwise when saving config I get error: OS version does not support Policy Based routing

If so, 1st, unselect that check box and text.

---After unselecting it No internet again....

If you then have Internet access from the Guest network, add a SD-WAN action and apply that on your policies From: Optional and test again.

• Time for a support incident

Sign In to comment.