Problem with the online courses

I'm trying to complete the online courses (such as the Network Security Learning Path). When I start the video I lose audio about 5 minutes into the presentation. The screen shows a loading animation for about a minute and then the slide proceeds to the next one. I get another loading animation and then the next slide. This keeps repeating. I never get the audio back. I've tried it on a couple of different browsers with the same results.

Comments

• As a small update, I let the presentation run and after about 15 minutes the audio came back and it was on the same slide the audio disappeared from. However, the intermittent loading screen was still appearing so it was very hard to follow.

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Rob_Inman

I'll report this to the team that maintains the learning center. Thank you for letting us know.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Rob_Inman

The team reported back that the browser you're using might not work well with the video content.

If you're using Chrome, try using Edge or Firefox -- they tend to handle buffering the video content better.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• I was using Chrome and tried Edge. I'll download FIrefox and try that.

Chrome actually didn't show any loading screen. Just the stopped audio. Edge showed that something was loading.

• I just completed a training session using Firefox. Thanks for the help.

Sign In to comment.