I can't manage firebox via WEB UI & WSM policy manager.

before i do import IP Blacklist at Aliases about 15,000++ record and then i can't manage firebox via WEB UI & WSM policy manager but i can access via ssh command line.

WG#show sysinfotatus-report

Status report for M290-xxx from Fri Aug 30 18:44:36 2024

Version : 12.7.2.B655803
sysb : 12.7.2B652363
Serial #: C039043BDE5AE
OEM serial #: 2149M293217380498B
Model : M290
CPU cores: 4

Current local time: Fri Aug 30 18:44:36 2024
Current UTC time : Fri Aug 30 11:44:36 2024
Uptime : 177d 21h 43m 26s

System Health

Module status delay
admd ok 1
cad ok 1
ccd ok 1
certd ok 1
configd ok 1
crd ok 1
ctd ok 1
cvd ok 2
drclient ok 2
epm ok 2
firewalld ok 1
iked ok 2
loggerd ok 2
networkd ok 1
sessiond ok 1
systemd ok 1
wgagent trying 1
wgrelayd ok 1

Comments

• Seems like a limited available memory issue with your firewall since you added the quite big Alias list.
    The Web UI certainly needs a fair amount of firewall memory to be run.
    Not sure of the available memory needs for WSM/FSM.

Perhaps WSM can connect after a firewall reboot.

In any case, try a smaller size for your imported list and see if that helps.

You can save the current config file to disk, and see what the size is with the current imported Alias file and compare it to a previous one.
    The config is in xml format, so an imported file adds many times more to the config size than the size of the text file being imported.

• edited September 1

Also, after a quick check appears that the xml overhead is smaller (still large) for additions to the Blocked Site list than to the Alias list

• @Bruce_Briggs said:
    Seems like a limited available memory issue with your firewall since you added the quite big Alias list.
    The Web UI certainly needs a fair amount of firewall memory to be run.
    Not sure of the available memory needs for WSM/FSM.

Perhaps WSM can connect after a firewall reboot.

In any case, try a smaller size for your imported list and see if that helps.

You can save the current config file to disk, and see what the size is with the current imported Alias file and compare it to a previous one.
    The config is in xml format, so an imported file adds many times more to the config size than the size of the text file being imported.

Thank you for support.i do delete alias ip blacklist via ssh.
    I can manage firebox via WEB UI now.
    resolved problem thanks.

Sign In to comment.