SSLVPN [OpenVPN] on iOS with Authpoint MFA

Hi,
Can an iPad be setup to use SSLVPN [OpenVPN] to a Firebox that Authpoint is enabled/mandatory for MFA? I fully expected there to be an SSLVPN app for iOS, but I see we must use the OpenVPN app. But I am not sure that will work with Authpoint. I am not able to find any documents showing any setup for this exact scenario.

Thanks

Rob

Comments

• The WG SSLVPN app is just a modified version of the OpenVPN app.
    So, this should work.

From the doc link below: "or the OpenVPN SSL client."

"For this configuration, the WatchGuard Mobile VPN with SSL client v12.7 or higher is required. If you add the AuthPoint authentication server to your Mobile VPN with SSL configuration and configure AuthPoint MFA, users must download and use the WatchGuard Mobile VPN with SSL client v12.7 or higher or the OpenVPN SSL client."

Firebox Mobile VPN with SSL Integration with AuthPoint
    https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/Integration-Guides/AuthPoint/firebox-ssl-vpn-radius_authpoint.html

• Thank you sir! I just successfully tried on my android phone with OpenVPN app. After successful login, it asked for the "p" for push just like the SSLVPN app does, and it pushed to my Authpoint app successfully. After that I was logged into the vpn. I am not sure why I thought it wouldn't work.

Thanks again.

Rob

Sign In to comment.