AuthPoint_App Custom Branding

Hi everyone..
Via deu.cloud.watchguard.com in the Administration / Branding section I have already made the change by uploading the new icon.
In your opinion, is it possible to automatically (massively) update the logo of already registered and functioning tokens without having to delete them?
Thank you.

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Cristiano_D
    There isn't a function to mass update the tokens. I'd suggest deploying the new one, and phasing out your old logo as needed. Changing the icons on old tokens that are already on users' phones would require revoking them and going thru the registration process again.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• I went to the Administration/Branding section and changed the Company Logo, Backgroud Image, and Thumbnail Image.
    But both the email that arrives for the new activation and the image of the mobile token are not updated.

Maybe the modification is not in real time?

Also where do you change these logos?
    I couldn't find the correct section.
    Thank you

Hi @Cristiano_D
    It looks like your logo isn't loading all the way, it may have been corrupted.
    Can you please open a support case so that we can look into this for you. We'll need your account info (which we can get from your support ticket) to help.

If you already have a case open, can you please reply with your case number so I can ensure it's with the correct team to help with this.

-James Carson

• You can't see the image badly because I'm the one who obscured it.. Hhhi I forgot to write it.
    However, those images look good.
    But the problem is that it doesn't change them for me, even after 2 days of uploading the new logos.

Hi @Cristiano_D
    Please create a support case. I can't look into why your image is not updating without your account info so I know what account to look at.

-James Carson

This discussion has been closed.