Options

SSL VPN users routing to Virtual Branch office vpn

Hi Guys,

How to I get ssl vpn users to route to virtual vpn's Ive setup. At the moment they can connect and route to branch office but not BOPVN interface sites. When the ssl users connect they don't get any of the BOVPN network routes.

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi Edzy55,

In the SSLVPN config, you'll need to specify your routes in that dialogue box. Using the "any trused, optional" option doesn't include them.

When you use the custom route option, you'll need to specify your trused as well as remote BOVPN subnets.

For instance,
    My trusted network is 10.0.1.0/24
    My my DMZ an optional network at 10.50.1.0/24
    My BOVPN to my distant site is 192.168.0.0/24

So in the SSLVPN custom route area, I'd need to specify all three:

10.0.1.0/24
    10.50.1.0/24
    192.168.0.0/24

If you're using a traditional Branch Office VPN, instead of a virtual interface, you'll also need to ensure that a tunnel exists for your VPN traffic to get to that network. In my case that would be 192.168.113.0/24 <--> 192.168.0.0/24. For a Virtual Interface (VIF), just ensure that the remote site knows that your SSLVPN network exists.

If this still isn't working for you, I'd suggest creating a case using the support center link at the top right of this page so that a technician can take a look at your set-up and assist.

Thank you,

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.