Options

An Error Occurred While Refreshing 'Front Panel' After 12.10.1 Upgrade

After upgrading to WSM 12.10.1 I am now getting an error in WSM "An error occurred while refreshing 'Front Panel': java.lang.NumberFormatException: For Input string: "Fri Dec 22 06:57:22.2023

The date/time is when I upgraded firmware on the firebox to 12.10.1. This is a clustered setup.

Also, since the upgrade SNMP is no longer working, I cannot pull SMNP for network interfaces from the FB.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

Answers

• Options

Anyone an idea to get rid of this issue? Even it's a known issue it is still a pain...

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @wejo and @Larry

We're working on a fix for this and hope to have it in the upcoming 12.10.2 release.

Please create a support case and mention FBX-26057 in it if you'd like a notification when that is released.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

Hi,
    Oddly, I didn't have this issue on 12.10.1. However, I just upgraded my WSM to 12.10.2 and I get the java message in FSM... Is this issue resolved ?

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @SteF
    The issue is related to the firebox, and not WSM/FSM - you'll need to upgrade the firewall as well if you haven't done so already.

If you're running into this issue with the firewall on 12.10.2, I'd suggest opening a support case so we can gather more data related to your error.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.