Options

SSO Agent Configuration Tools login feature request...

When logging in to the UI we are presented with a login screen. What's critically missing from this login screen is the ability to paste our long and complex passwords from our password managers into the password field. Please make the password filed one we are able to paste into.

Should be pretty straight forward for you and would save all your customers a lot of time and frustration when logging in to this UI.

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @deejinoz

What password manager are you using? The two password managers I personally have access to (AuthPoint, and Dashlane) are able to do this with no problem.

If you are going to a straight IP address (vice FQDN URL) or if there is a selfsigned certificate being presented by the firewall your password manager may be refusing to do this by design.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

If you're specifically speaking about the SSO gateway application itself, I am able to CTRL+C / CTRL+V a password into my instance of that server with no issues. Since it's not a webpage it won't auto-populate for most managers. If you are RDPing or similar into the machine that is running it, that may be where the problem is occuring.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.