Resource temporarily unavailable

2023-01-31 16:26:13 pxy 0x10b9550-207992 118: 164.77.143.210:62396 -> 52.250.65.173:443 [B tH] {N}: write error retried='53', (errno=11: Resource temporarily unavailable) Depuración

??

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @lacevedo

The proxy consists of two parts, A channel, and B channel.

A is the side that goes from the client to the firewall
    B is the side that goes from the firewall to the final destination.

In your log, the error is on B channel, which is the firewall apparently trying to post something to the webserver that you are contacting. We're seeing an error that the resource isn't available right now.

This is likely just an issue on the webserver that will go away by itself. You'll likely see the same thing happen in your browser if you were connecting directly to that webserver via a packet filter.\

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• I try the same site on another network outside the firewall and it works fine. Could it be that the firewall limits something?

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

@lacevedo
    Likely not because the firewall is using a proxy resource to reach out to that distant server.

Have you ruled out an ISP issue from that link?

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• How can I verify what it tells me?

i still have the same problem :/

• You can set up a HTTPS packet filter for access to this site via its IP addr or domain name.
    If you can access it OK via the packet filter, then there is something in the HTTPS proxy which is causing this.

If you still can't access it, and there is nothing helpful in Traffic Monitor, then contact your ISP for help.

• I removed the network firewall and the website worked. What else can I check to see what is causing the crash?

• Use a packet filter for access to this site.

• Apply packet filter before HTTPS-Proxy and it worked!

thanks for your help

Sign In to comment.