User Inheritance Requests

Hello,
In my cloud I recorded two devices, called
1 fwroma
2 fwmilano
All users who were uploaded to Fwroma I invited and approved them on the 2fwmilano.
My problem is that users I insert on 2fwmilano cannot be invited and accepted on 1Fwroma.

Does this appear to you?

Thank you
Christian

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

HI @Cristiano_D
    Inheritance is usually used to allow one group to inherit the permissions for one site (like admins for a global site being able to use each site) If you're trying to give the same permissions across two sites, why not just put all the users in the same site?

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Hi @james.carson
    Instead, I would like to use it to ensure that my users registered in Rome can connect to Milan through an "Emergency" group.
    And this actually works correctly.
    But I can't understand why he can't do it the other way around.
    Users who are registered on Milan must be able to connect in "Emergenza" on Rome.
    But in cloud.watchguard.com in the Milan account, in User Inheritance I only find the requests I made from Rome to Milan and I accepted.
    I have no way of sending the request from Milan to Rome.
    I believe this functionality should be bidirectional between the two Accounts.

Hi @Cristiano_D I'd suggest opening a support case so one of our reps can help. You can use the support center link at the top right of this page.

-James Carson

• Unfortunately I can't open the support page.

Hi @Cristiano_D

I'm not sure what's wrong there --
    Please call the number that works best for you here:
    https://www.watchguard.com/wgrd-support/support-by-phone/all

You can press the option for customer care -- they can help fix your account.
    You can also make a case via the phone, or by emailing support [at] WatchGuard [dot] com

If none of those options work, please send me a private message on the forums with your name, and the best way to contact you -- I'll have the customer care team reach out to help fix your account and get a case started for you.

My apologies for whatever issue is happening.

-James Carson

Sign In to comment.