WebAccessControlViewer

Hi,
I'm trying to run WebAccessControlViewer (extracted from urlviewer_forcepoint.zip) on a Windows 2019 server so I can see what URLs are getting blocked.
However - when I run it, I get the following error message
"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may resolve the issue."
So reinstalling isn't an option as it's a stand alone executable. The DLL doesn't appear to exist on the server, so it's not as though I can reregister it.
It works on W10 22H2, and 2012 R2.
What am I missing?
Many thanks.

Comments

• Hi

Maybe this?

Download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update and run it. This will replace/restore the msvcp100.dll with the most recent copy provided by Microsoft.

• David_David_ WatchGuard Representative

Mr or Ms rv@kaufmann.dk is got a point here. The file missing is part of Microsoft Visual C++ library.
    Try the solution provided on previous message on this thread, and if that does not solve the issue, please contact the Tech support for data collecting in order to know the exact problem on your device.

Regards,

David

• Cheers.
    I'm not wild about installing unneccesary components (especially ones that old), but this may be a "needs must" situation.

Sign In to comment.